Before the onset of the flu over here we had a great time having Grandma and Grandp
a come for a visit. The boys were so thrilled to get to be with them, the are always so excited. We played games, glow golfed, and even got them to play some guitar hero. Lloyd really rocked! Hopefully they will forgive us for giving them the very bad cold they got when they returned home!! It's always tons of fun to be with them and with Mike, Melissa, and Beckham.
I think Addie had a hard time going back to school today after having taken a week off, because his teacher told me that Adam forgot his "listening ears" at home. Little does she know he actually doesn't have any. Kidding, but when she asked him why he
wasn't listening he said it was because of his mom. No explanation, just because of his mom. The only thing I have to say about that is Adam's inner mind is inaccessible to me at this point which is too bad because I would LOVE to see what's going on in there. 