Katie hasn't been feeling well the past couple of days. She has a cold and is constantly coughing and has a stuffy nose. In an attempt to win back some of our sleep Jason went and bought her a humidifier and tonight I set it up for her. She was playing in her room and I brought it in and was filling it with water from a pitcher. She was very interested in the whole process. This particular model has a really great built in green night light, and so when I turned it on it lit up. Katie did not like the feature at all. As soon as it lit up and she could see steam coming out of it she was pretty horrified. I am not sure why she was so scared of it but she would not settle down in her crib she just kept staring at the thing until I finally took it out of her room.Addie had a little adventure of his own today. He stayed home with Jason while I took Noah to piano lessons, and when I got home and came upstairs I could smell Addie from a mile away. He smelled like some kind of ointment and upon closer inspection he was literally COVERED, hair and all, in some kind of jelly stuff. I managed to get out of him the tube he had used to butter himself up with, it was Baby Orajel. We can only assume that he was basically numb all over tonight. Ah, the experiments Addie has conducted, he's only four and has already tried so many things the rest of us may never get the chance to.