Friday, February 19, 2010

Katie Makes Me Laugh


There was plenty of sunshine today, but we were stuck inside with a sick little boy. Katie had lots of funny things to say though. Yep some real jems. Starting with this little t-shirt dress I made her. She loved it. She thought the bread guy was "so silly. What is he saying mama?" I told her it said love sandwich. She liked that, but later told me, "I wish my love sandwich didn't have any crust on it."
Later while I was sewing, Katie really wanted to try it. I told her when she was four I would help her make a purse or something. She said, "I want to sew a horse for me and Daddy to ride."
Over lunch she asked me to marry her. I told her I was already married to Daddy. She replied, "me too." Oh the things they say.