Katie loves Tinkerbell. She always wants to wear her Tinkerbell dress-up. She puts her Tinkerbell doll in the stroller and tells me, "I the momma Tinkerbell and she's the baby Tinkerbell." Katie also loves Cinderella. She talks about the plot line constantly like she's in a movie review club. She wants to watch it everyday. She takes her wand and says "Bippety, Boppity, Boo" all over the house. It's pretty cute. 
Jason was watching the Tinkerbell movie with Katie last night but he had to leave before the end to go to a baptism. Much later that same night at around ten all the kids were in bed I was going out to the couch to watch a movie with Jason. He calls out, "don't laugh at me. I'm watching the end of Tinkerbell. I have to know what happens so I'll know how to talk to my daughter about it if she wants." Sometimes he melts my heart. What a good Tinkerbell Daddy he is.