Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back to School

First day of school. I was so nervous and excited for them last night I couldn't sleep. Addie has been so worried. We laid out their clothes and new shoes last night, went through their school supplies, had blessings and pep talks and were ready to go. This morning when my eyes cracked open at 6:30 am both boys are fully dressed down to their shoes and backpacks staring at me. We had a lovely breakfast, I took a couple pictures, and Addie had a nervous breakdown about getting on the right bus, "But MOM I don't know what bus to get on without Noah." Me, "Addie there is only one bus that takes all the Kindergartners home. If you see a bus after school get on it. It's your bus." Jason and I walked into the school this morning loaded down with school supplies and the confidence that the boys were going to love their teachers, makes lots of new friends, find the right buses, learn tons and love school. And that's just what happened.