
Well I guess it's not totally winding down yet, we still have two weeks till school, but last week we had cold and wet weather that kept us inside so we felt like summer was ending. It hasn't been all bad, just mostly. Kidding...sort of. But kids, like dogs, have to be outside and running around or else all that pent up energy can drive a mom crazy. Here are some of the things we've been up to: Noah has been big into building. Legos, Kinex, anything. He likes it all and spends long periods of time in his room building and listening to his Ipod. Adam has been spending his time trying to demolish the buildings Noah makes. Kidding...sort of. He has been playing a lot with Katie and Noah both, just playing along with whatever they are doing. On a very big tangent I just wanted to mention that Addie loves pepper these days. To the point of putting pepper on every single bite. Is it the fun of the pepper grinder, is it for a laugh, or does he really like pepper that much? I just don't know. Katie is doing her Katie thing. Her Grandma bought her a little working blow dryer which blows a tiny bit of air

and a brush. She has been busily fixing her hair very much the same way she has seen me do mine. So cute. My Mom found this little girl's vanity table at a garage sale this weekend and called to see if I wanted it. I know she would like it but honestly I think she is getting pretty vain already. Especially because when she is done "fixing" her hair she always proclaims: "I'm SO beautiful!" Just because I say that when I am done with my hair. Kidding...sort of. I don't think she needs anymore encouragement.