Noah was returning with the same team he has had from the beginning and Jason was coaching again this year. The Ratpits. Heh. They looked great out there and had a very fun time although the team they were up against looked like they were about ten
years old. This year they get to have goalies which was fun.
I wrangled Katie all morning, trying to keep her off the field in play. Once she realized she wasn't supposed to be on the field it was the only place she wanted to be. You know to run circles on it and lay down leisurely. She did think that Jason's new team bench made a lovely bed though and put that to good use.
So a wonderful sunny day full of soccer, with lots more games to follow. I think with two boys in soccer now it is definitely official. I am a soccer mom. Now to get the minivan.