
Noah got baptized last Saturday. It was a great day, we are so proud of him. We were able to have nearly all of Jason's family down and almost all of mine as well. Noah is just a kid who is always trying to do the right thing. We feel so blessed with his spirit in our family. As a mom I am always so grateful

for the anchor of the gospel in our family life. In the talk my dad gave he told Noah that baptism was like a door that has to be opened in order for us to go through the doorway to live with our Heavenly Father. We are so glad to have Noah through that first door. When I was helping Noah write his feelings in his new baptism journal this is what he had to say: "Even

though the water in the font was very cold, I had a really warm feeling in

my heart."