
I'm sure I've blogged about this before, but of my three children Katie is my biggest eater. She will eat anything and a lot of it. I have yet to find a food that she doesn't like. While the boys are whining and moaning over whatever gross thing I've made for dinner she is busy shoveling it in. Jason and I laugh over her appetite almost every night, she is so cute. She is a tiny little peanut, still only 18 lbs. but there she is in her own little eating contest every night. I love it. In this picture she is eating chicken pot pie, a new recipe I found that we really like, and the boys were not excited over it. Well they were excited to see the pie on the table, "we get pie for dinner!!", but they were pretty sad when I cut it open and chicken and vegetables were inside. Addie said the dinner prayer, "help us to eat all the pie mom made and everything that's green so we can get big and strong."