Thursday, March 27, 2008

Big Brothers & Baby Sisters

When we pick Noah up from school Katie is always sooo excited to see him. As soon as he climbs in the car she's actually yelling, "hi hi hi hi" over and over until he greets her. Then he plays with her in the car and she eagerly laughs and smiles at ALL his efforts to entertain her. Yesterday after picking him up he said, "Baby sisters are really nice right mom. I'm glad I have one."
She loves her brothers so much and she can say both of their names now. A couple of days ago I was picking Addie up from preschool and I let Katie get down to go into his classroom for a minute. All the kids rushed her and Addie was sternly telling them, "one at a time, just one at a time." He was so cute as the protective big brother. The boys are like little parents to her, getting her things, entertaining her, and helping her. Maybe that is why she is getting pretty demanding about having her way around her. She has a baby her Grandma got her for Christmas that she loves and sleeps with for naps and bedtime. She is so cute when she is saying "my baby" and it comes out "ma baby." However she is super bossy about getting people to put the hat on the baby's head so she can take it off literally one second later.