Thursday, September 6, 2007

The Ladies Man

Addie had his first day of school this morning. He was so thrilled to be going and was all ready and dressed by seven o'clock. (school doesn't start until nine.) When we got to the preschool he just went right in and got to playing and making friends. When I picked him up his teacher, Mrs. SueAnn told me he had a great day and was very sweet. He is going to go on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9-11:30. I was so excited to see him having such a good time. He was playing with a little girl when I went to pick him up-- that is something so sweet about him. He loves the little girls! He adores our neighbor Cora and always calls her his best friend.
Other news at our house is that Katie is crawling!! She also got her first tooth! I tried to take a picture of her first tooth and you can imagine how well that went, but if you could see it, and see her crawling, I'm sure you would agree that now she is cuter than ever and growing up so fast!