This picture is Kitty with a rather large flower on her head, the things I do to my only baby girl!! Today while she was taking a bath and splashing excitedly, she was talking on and on about da-da-da. She was also screeching, which she is excellent at. It is ear splitting and the bathroom acoustics were definitely something to be excited about, and she was!! Of her many nicknames, missy girl..miss..kitten, I think the most appropriate is screaming eagle. I was talking to Jason the other day and asking him if it was different having a little girl, he said right now it is just like having a baby boy that wears a lot of pink.The boys, all three of them, went on the father-son camp out this weekend. Addie was covered in a layer of marshmallow when he got home, but he had a great time. I'm not completely sure, only mostly sure that all Adam ate on the camp out was marshmallows, chips, and fruit snacks. Definitely a recipe for fun and tummy aches!