Friday, August 9, 2013

Till we meet again

It's hard to believe it's been 11 years since Jillian's death. I was so glad that we got to stop by her graveside and leave some beautiful flowers and take a little time to remember her. Of course I remember and think of her a lot. I think about what she would be like at 11. Wow! Almost a young woman! Probably as loving and sweet as her baby sister Katie. Certainly as funny and helpful as her little brother Adam. Definitely as faithful and diligent as her big brother Noah. Adored by her father. A joy to her mother. She would be perfect. She is perfect, she is loved, she is happy, she is missed. I am grateful for her brief presence here on earth with our family and I am blessed to know that she will be with us again. 
"Some have a lifetime, some just a day
Love isn't something you measure that way."