Saturday, September 1, 2012

Eager Little Learners


So Noah headed out to middle school. The dreaded 6th grade! Yikes. I was very nervous. I love that kid and I think he's great and I just hope the world will be gentle with him. He's growing up- but he's still waiting anxiously for the growth spurt he's been hearing so much about. He wants more height and maybe more width? He had a good first day and our fingers are crossed for a good year!
 
Now Adam leaves for school ready to take on the world! Seriously this is a confident kid. He may have struggles with reading and writing but nothing is going to slow him down. He is a force of nature and at the same time a very helpful and loving little friend. He had a great teacher this year, Mrs. Berentson and we hope for a 3rd grade year full of success!
 
Be still my heart- this little one can't be going to school can she? Little sweetheart! I miss her already. Thank goodness for half day kindergarten!