Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Cousin Finn


Tonight we got the chance to go up and visit our newest nephew/cousin! Isn't he just the cutest!! The kids loved getting the chance to meet him, and of course to play with Beckham and see their Uncle Mike and Aunt Melissa. Finn was an absolute sweetie, letting all of us hold him without any fuss. Katie especially liked holding Finn and took lots of turns. She even asked Aunt Melissa if we could take him home. Melissa told her, "OK but your mom has to feed him." She didn't know Melissa was joking because the second we pulled out of their driveway she said, "Mom...we forgot the baby." I told her we couldn't take the baby. She then asked, "Is Finn Aunt Melissa's baby?" When I said yes her reply was, "Awww, why??"
I agree with Katie. We wouldn't mind a baby as sweet as little Finn around our house. We are so happy to welcome another little Pace to the family.