Well we finally made it to the pumpkin patch and we were very lucky to get a sunny day. We shot the corn cannon, played in the hay bale maze, petted all the little animals, and of course took a tractor-wagon ride to pick out our pumpkins. On sunny autumn days it is so beautiful where we live. The leaves were the most amazing colors and the trees were gorgeous. I love Washington, despite its rainy days.This morning was one of those rainy and dark days and when I woke Addie up for school he looked out the window and told me, "Mom it is WAY too early, it's still the middle of the night."
Katie said, "We need our com-brella for the rainy." I guess you have to trade off those awesome long summer nights for the dark mornings & evenings in the winter. I am one of those people who think it's worth it!


