
What I want to do is post a ton of pictures of all the fun things we did in California, but honestly, I didn't get my camera out that much. I guess sometimes I just want to be part of the action, instead of capturing it. Also I think the bunch of Utah pictures I had sitting on my memory card was already overwhelming me!! We had a really great week with Grandma & Grandpa, the kids were in heaven. Everyday we swam in the pool of course but not only that, we did lots of water things. Water slides, water fountains, and bumper boats. We also went to the Ag museum, the movies, and the farmer's market. Where the children ate cotton candy and fresh berries. We saw the movie "Up" which made me cry TWICE. Noah and his cousin Nathan were inseparable. The kids had a garage hangout with movies and moon sand. With Aunt Mandy and Aunt Meagan for playmates Katie was spoiled with dress up clothes, beautiful pink finger and toenails, and dolls with mountains of doll clothes from storage. It was a funny sight to see Mandy, Meagan, and Katie playing with the dolls and fixing their hair. Tiffany showed me how to make these darling bows (thanks Tiff!), I laid by the pool, read lots of books......had a great time!! Laura & Lloyd thanks so much for a fantastic trip!! We will see you very soon, but we all miss you already! Today Katie told me she was leaving and when I asked her where she was going, she said, "on the airplane to Grandma & Grandpa's!"


