Addie loves and hates trains. I told him I wanted to take his picture on a train, and he told me, "OK but I don't want to jump off of it when it's going."
Hee. Classic Addie. Check out the look on his face. See how his shoes are on the wrong feet. He persists with it even though I know that he knows how to put them on the right way. The other day my sister-in-law was over hanging out and Addie comes downstairs and asks me all matter-of-factly, "Mom can you get this out of my mouth." He had clipped one of Katie's hairclips to the inside of his cheek and couldn't get it out. My SIL was laughing and I told her, it's never boring being Addie's mom. I love it. He has such a total sweet side. And he has his mischievous side. Jason and I joke that Addie's shoulder angel is on a permanent vacation and he only has his shoulder devil. He gets all the naughty ideas, just no voice telling him, "no don't do it...you'll get in trouble....you know you shouldn't." Just that one guy sayin
g "do it....I dare you." In spite of this, and partly because of it, we adore Addie and he is such a little character, what fun he brings to our family.