

Jason told me he was showing our blog to someone and he had to laugh when he saw that almost all of my most recent posts have pictures of Katie, but none of the boys. In my defense the boys will rarely let me photograph them and also I am just with Katie more often as the boys are gone more and more at school, activities, and friends' houses. It's kinda sad really. Well instead of fixing this situation here's ANOTHER post about Katie. Katie has been so funny playing with her dollhouse lately. In case you have been wondering how I manage to spend so much time with my sewing and photoshopping..........I have made my "office" a little playroom. I moved in Katie's dollhouse, Addie's legos, and a little coloring table and chairs. It is awesome for me, as I can get more done, and fun for them to play right by me. I love listening to Katie play, she is sooo funny and that's a bonus of our arrangement. Her dollhouse has this "little sister" doll and she loves it. She is always talking about her "little sister." She will be coloring at the table, but then, "wait Mom, I need my sister." She likes to have it with her. Sadly this is as close as she will probably come to a sister. Hee.