When I put out my Christmas nativity sets this year I knew Katie was going to like them, but I didn't realize how much. She loves them. Fortunately, a few years ago, Jason's mom got us a little people nativity that is perfect for kids to play with. If you push the angel on top it even plays silent night, a feature Katie loves! She plays with this nativity, and the one I got in Mexico which is not as kid-proof, constantly. I will be in the kitchen and I can hear her having play conversations with the pieces. Jason has already had to super glue Joseph's hand back on his body, but she is so cute I don't want to put them away. Baby Jesus is her favorite little figure and he has been k
nown to be carried away to all areas of the hous
e.The last picture you see is the way she arranged them last. See how th
ey are all so adoring of Baby Jesus. So sweet.