Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Katie & Me

Katie is good company. We get to spend our mornings together doing errands and hanging out while the boys are at school. She's always been fun but now that she is talking so much it's even more entertaining. Katie herself is very girlie and loves shoes, jewelry, and babies. When we are out and she sees any of these things, or just any old thing that interests her it's always, "I see that. I see that." At the checkout whenever I want to put the things back it's a very loud and tearful parting. When Katie is with me people are so friendly. People love babies. They just love to engage her in conversation, or complement her shoes and eyes. I am always hearing stories about grand kids Katie's age, or grown children and how fast it goes. It's nice to be able to connect with people through something as sweet as a little girl. Katie is grow fast, though her hair is still growing slow. Hee. She is a lovely, agreeable little companion.