Friday, July 18, 2008

Cabin Fever

Well I posted lots of pictures, but it's really hard going through almost 3oo and only picking a few. Here are some of the best. We had a great trip, just the right mix of relaxing and playing. We had a beautiful cabin near the lake and it actually fit all of us pretty nicely, which is saying something because there are 18 of us. We jet skied, white water rafted, played on ATV's, visited Yellowstone, Bear world, played games and hung out. I asked the boys for their favorite parts:
Noah: Old Faithful, rafting, and the hot tub.
Addie: seeing Grandpa and Grandma, riding the Rhino (ATV), and he said all of it was fun.
Every night the boys stayed up late and got up early and had a blast. I myself will really miss the way Idaho made my hair look...sigh, why do I not live where it's dry. But really we loved the chance to be with the entire family. We will definitely remember Meagan's awesome dust beard, Mike's back two splashes (even with Mike working against us, we still totally soaked you guys), the hot tub for amputees, and tons more. So Melissa...that's what I think about the family.