Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Water Baby

I know I've posted before about Katie's ongoing love affair with water, but I would definitely say that it is still one of her favorite things. Water is very exciting to her. Once you get her in the bath she isn't coming out without a fight. If the boys are in the bath you better believe that she will stand by the bathroom door the entire time yelling to them that she wants to get in until they are finished. No matter where we are if there is water around she wants to touch it, drink it, or just get into it and play. She is also the thirstiest baby I have ever seen and she only will drink water. I joke to Jason that in her previous life she was a sea creature. Maybe a little starfish or something. Noah chimed in that she was probably a mermaid. Hee! She would love it if she could be a mermaid, all day every day in the water--hello happiness!