On Saturday Katy will be 10 months old! It's hard to believe that her first year is going by so fast. I am not sure if you can see, but check out the barrette in her hair. This is big news--her hair is coming in very nicely and is a lovely dark brown color. She is so darling with her big blue eyes framed by long lashes. I know, I'm a little biased, but dang she's cute. She still doesn't have any teeth and isn't crawling yet. My ped says nothing to worry about, (he doesn't know me very well!), every baby develops at their own pace. (Pace--Hee Hee). Well she is just content to sit and clap and smile at the boys antics, so I will let her be her own little Pace, and move at her own pace and really try not to worry. The experts say that there is no correlation between early physical development and intelligence, but certainly the most intelligent babies take their time walking because, come on you have the rest of your life to do it!!! So what do you all think about a little late crawling? Any reassuring stories or helpful tips? I'm sure I will be teasing her about this when she is older.