Tuesday, June 19, 2007

How does our garden grow?

This afternoon was very sunny so the boys and I were outside playing a little "train station." This involves the boys stripped down to their undies and me filling them with water while they run around the yard till they need more water for the engine. Eventually I was just spraying them until they made it up to the deck, which is the base and I can't squirt them. Whenever Addie would try to run up and I was going to really get him, he would yell, "I love you Mom!!" Then they were just basking in the sun and I told Noah I wanted to take a picture of them. He told me no way, he was in his undies. I told him no one would see it and he made me pinky promise. So even though I am tempted to post the picture of the boys sunbathing in their Spongebob Squarpant underware, you will have to settle for this picture because I'm pretty sure that when Noah said not to show anyone, that included posting it on the internet.

This is a picture of our little garden. It is little by necessity due to the fact that our whole backyard is the size of a postage stamp, but a very nice one thanks to Jason's hard work. The garden has been Jason's project and just look how great it is growing! We should be having fresh zucchini for dinner next week, and probably lunch and breakfast too, you know how zucchini grows. You can all expect to receive some by mail. We also have a lovely strawberry patch growing tons of berries. We are trying to get the jasmine in the middle to climb our trelis.